Welp today it has been a week since I've arrived in London! My biggest struggle so far has definitely been money. Everything is just so expensive! But I always have to be I buying something like grocery and train tickets! It sucks! Hopefully it help me learn to budget. But today I woke up and went to my first day of class - intro to British art- omg it was the most boring class ever. Three and a half hours of listening to monotone professor talk without changing his pitch. It was like Christmas when the time was up. Afterwards me and trilby went to prime mark which is like clothes heaven. It's like a forever 21 times a billion and its actually really cheap but it's gonna be the death of me if I buy too much. After making our purchases we went back home made some lunch and freshened up because we were going to meet a friend of my moms, Deborah hoggs. We took the train to Richmond and met up with her and went to a bar! Once again i felt so cool. Me and trilby had no idea what to order..since its not everyday in America where we can just go to a bar and order a drink so we ordered a coke and rum since that's all we really knew... We sat and talked for about two hours and it was a blast because she is just a good time. She's hilarious! But later we got back home made some cheese quesadillas and watched Bridget jones diary and went to bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment