Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22 2013

Welp soccer was cancelled again today! I was kind if glad though because I had a lot homework. So me and trilby went to the London center and got done all of our homework and printed stuff, since we get free printing there. But it was also the first day of our online class so we just had to write a blog post. Not bad. Then we went to the grocery store and got groceries for the next three nights of dinner so we wouldn't have to go back every night. So we planned out dinners and bought all the ingredients! I forgot to mention that at the grocery stores almost everyone uses self checkout herr! I've actually gotten used to it myself! But when we got back we decided to workout and got done around 7 but we weren't as hungry so we decided to just have soup tonight and well make dinner tomorrow. But we do hate eating early here because we don't like to get hungry later because there's nothing really to eat. So normally well eat around 7. But I finished up more homework afterwards and went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment