Wednesday, January 23, 2013
January 23 2013
Today is my day where I have two classes! Ugh what a drag! 7 hours of class in one day is just dreadful! In between classes me and trilby went to Eat. To get some lunch before my next class. When I got back me and trilby started making dinner. Tonight we planned sweet and sour chicken! Everything was going well until I decided we should make the sauce I mean we had MOST of the ingredients. That was the first problem.. Tip #1 make sure you have all of the ingredients before you start making something. We had everything but the right kind of vinegar and sugar. We only had sugar cubes and I had to do the math on how much would equal 3/4 cup. I gave up. So we had this big concoction of stuff that smelled and tasted like vinegar. Needless to say we ended up dumping it and using the jar of sweet and sour sauce we bought...way better idea. Everything turned out good though...except the mixed vegetables. But the brown rice was delicious. Afterwards, Me and trilby decided to watch a movie and eat ice cream.. Which was the one and only time we were going to buy it haha. But it was sooo good. I miss junk food. Anyways, then we just went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment