Sunday, January 20, 2013
January 20 2013
Well I didn't feel so great this morning...rough night hahah. But I slept until one! Ah that's crazy but it's so easy to sleep in here because the curtains close and it's dark in here so no sunlight gets through! But we woke up and made some breakfast and then just layed around. I brought myself to get up and go to church but that wasn't happening for trilby so I went myself. It was snowing so hard and it was freezing but the walk was so pretty with the snow covered trees. Everything was just so white and when you looked up the snow was falling on my face in the night sky. Loved it. But church was good and then I went home and we made leftovers again. I think it will last us one more day! But then we just hung out the rest of the night. Nothing special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment