Monday, January 28, 2013
January 28 2013
This morning I woke up and decided to go and get cleats. So I walked to whiteleys which is a huge mall and then went to the jd sports inside it. I found a pair for fifteen pounds but I bought turf shoes, and when I asked the captain she said I should get cleats so now I have to go back and exchange them. But now I don't even know if I can play because most of their games are on Wednesdays when I have class all day and now my city course got changed from Friday to Tuesdays when they practice! Ugh! But when I got back I worked out and took a shower ate some lunch and then did homework for the rest of the day. Finally started my ten page paper! We made this delicious Greek tuna salad for dinner and some rice but it really didn't fill us up at all. Later we were starving and decided to be spontaneous and splurge and go to this frozen yogurt place called yogland at like ten! It was soooo good especially since we barely get to eat that stuff! But I finished up my homework and went to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment