Okay so today's big event was getting my hair cut! We planned all week to get it done today and I was finally going short! So we walked on bayswater road finding a haircut place. We remembered one from a while ago but then we accidentally passed it and found another one but it was 30 pounds so we went back and found the other one but it was this nasty place underneath of a souvenir shop and no one was there... So then we went back to the 30 pound place and decided to just get it done there. We actually originally stopped at this one place but I thought 29 pounds was too much and there was only one person in the shop and it was a man hairdresser and I did not want him to cut my hair... Which is funny because a man ended up cutting my hair at the other place. So we go in and get settled and this guy is asking me what I want so I show him the picture and he's like that's it? Ew I do not like it. And he was so rude! And he kept questioning me and then I was like what's the problem here? Are you not able to do it or something? And he's like no no we can do it. So then he passed me on to get my hair washed and before she started I got really nervous because this guy was so rude and I wanted to walk out but then she started and it was too late. There was no turning back now. It was definitely the best hair wash I've ever gotten. It literally took like twenty minutes! And it should since I was paying thirty pounds! But it ended up the guy I was talking to in the beginning (the rude one) was not cutting my hair but another man was. But I actually really liked this guy he was so nice and very professional. He took so much time and concentration to cut my hair and he had like two other workers observing him. I guess they were in training. But it was a good haircut. Of course I wasn't paying for a blow dry so it didn't look great when I walked out but I basically ran home so I could make it look the way I wanted and it looks so good! I'm so glad I finally saw what I look like with short hair! It looks so much clean and healthier and I feel more put together with it than having my raggity extensions in. So I'm glad it turned out the way it did. But after I was done playing with it I went to church. We just made cheese quesadillas for dinner and then I got to Skype Lauren, Sam and Stef, and stoner Ana Kim and Nina. So that was nice! Later me and trilby watched Madeline and drank tea. How English of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment