Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11 2013

Well today it was actually sunny out! So I finally got to wear my cute circle sunglasses! Yay! We had to do our ethnographic study presentation today but before that we got a tour of the senate house library at university of London. I went to bureau de change before getting on the train and exchanges $100 and only got 57 pounds out of it! I almost threw up because I realized that how ever much I brought is basically half over here! I'm gonna be so broke! Anyway after our tour me and trilby went to check out the gym and its an actual gym! I was soooo excited because I didn't know how I would go the months without one! And we get a free membership since its the student fitness center at ULU! Yay! Can't wait to get started there! There's a pool and a small indoor place to play soccer! We walked back to the London center to present and it actually turned out to be really boring. It took two hours to get through all the groups! Bt afterwards me me trilby wanted to dine out tonight so we found a small Italian ristorante and there was a piano there with a cute old lady playing It was all so adorable! There was a special where we got a salad a pasta and wine all for 10.95 not bad at all. Later we did a Pinterest workout and started to get ready. We planned on just taking the train to Piccadilly Circus and winging it. So we drank before going out obviously because drinks are so expensive. But we got off and ended up going to this place called the penthouse. The view was amazing I could see the eye and Big Ben and the whole city all lit up. It was beautiful. Aside from that though the club wasn't very good it was basically all Indians! I'm never going there again. But it was still fun to just go out and dance.

































No comments:

Post a Comment