This morning i woke up and went for a long run through Hyde park. It's so beautiful I still get amazed every time i go through it. But today I went farther into it and went all the way around the lake in the back and ended up in the middle of Hyde park it was awesome! After that I did another Pinterest workout and showered. Me and trilby went food shopping for dinner at tesco which we found another one that was like 5 minutes away when we have been walking 2 miles to the farther one! We also got sketchbooks for our photography class. We went to church after that and then made dinner. We made salmon, mixed vegetables, and vegetable rice. And of course a glass of wine. Between church and dinner it made me feel a little more at home which was nice because I needed that. Church always makes it feel like I'm at home since it was something me and the whole family did every week it just sucks with them not being there. After dinner we watched the last song...I think we're going to end up every movie on Netflix by the end of this trip! I got to FaceTime aunt Tracey and the girls today! It was the cutest thing ever. She told me Kylie has tried skyping me everyday for the past week even when she was at her friends house for a sleepover. God I love her! She's too freakin cute. But it was really nice to see all of them. FaceTime is making this whole trip a little easier!

No comments:
Post a Comment