Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7 2013

I had the best sleep of my life last night. I was in such a deep sleep. Loved it! I woke up at 12 which never happens but the best thing about being here is that I don't really have anything to do. I love waking up to dogs barking and cats meowing and sirens of ambulances and cops, it's such a city atmosphere. I decided to go for a run through Hyde Park and that was a good idea. I don't really have to be scare their because there are just so many families and dogs it just has a friendly atmosphere during the day. I discovered so much by running through it than if I had just looked at it. There are all these little paths that lead you to different places. Apparently I took the right ones because I ended up at this huge lake. There's the pond in the front of the park but then you have to go deeper to find the lake. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. After a twenty minute run I sat on a bench and just observed. Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the ocean which is exactly what I did. I started tearing up a little because everything was just so surreal. I started thinking about how I am in London by myself and how far I have come from just being a little girl with dreams and now I am living them. I started praying to god to give me the strength to be away from my family for 3 months and to watch over them with all his stength. And I just started taking it all in. I smelled fresh flowers and nature. I saw ducks diving under and above the water. The water was filled with swans and ducks. There were so many runners and people walking there dogs. Another thing I noticed was how behaved all the dogs were. When the owner tells them to come they come and they don't run up to people and jump on them. They were just so obedient. There's even a cafe right on the lake that I plan on going to sometime soon. After about ten minutes i got up and ran home. I did a Pinterest workout took a shower and final decorated my cork board with cut outs from magazines. When trilby got back from class we walked to tescos and bought some groceries. We decided to make chicken fajitas for dinner so we had to buy all the right ingredients. They actually turned out pretty good ! We sautéed onions and peppers and made rice. It was delicious! Oh my gosh I literally had the best night ever. So tomorrow I was supposed to go to dinner with Steve hackney, the British kid I met in Aruba, but then he emailed me and said "why don't I just come tonight we get drunk on a Monday and then we can do something tomorrow and Ill sleep at your place if that Okay" so I agree to it! He got here around 1130 because he had work and we went to this club like Baroombas and we sat at a table and got drunk! We got yegamysters and vodka with lemonade. It was the cutest thing ever because we sat there all night talking with not one dead conversation. He was telling me how beautiful my lips were with his sexy accent and then asked if he could kiss me! Ahhhh! So we kissed it was sooooo cute and some guy came and put a candle on our table. He was giving me such good compliments the whole night like I am really confident which is why he is attracted to American girls and that I have a great personality and that he's really attracted to me and all this other stuff. Ahhhh. Then he asked if I wanted to dance for just a little and we did and I'm going to admit I can dance really weell, and he told me that too and then he kissed me again. Then We headed back to the apartment and were holding hands and kissing in the back of the taxi. He also paid for everything but I did buy one round of drinks which is wht your supposed to do here. I just felt like i was in a movie. Best night ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment