Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 26 2013

I woke today and said it was going to be a good day and it really was! I went to the park and juggled with my soccer ball for awhile and then came back and me and trilby planned on running some errands today. So we went to boots pharmacy store and sainsburys for some groceries. It was so nice walking through town during the day. When we got back we tried making these yogurt covered strawberries but we used plain low fat yogurt and they turned out disgusting. But then I went for a really good run and normally I need an iPod but I didn't feel like using one today so I just enjoyed all my surroundings and I liked that so much better! But when I got back me and trilby worked out and then made leftovers of our grilled cheeseburger wraps. They were even better tonight. Afterwards we started getting ready and by nine Frankie got here and we were taking jäger bombs. Sooo good. But we were going to this club called proud in Camden and it was actually an old horse stable made into a club. It was kind of cool but the club sucked. Not to mention when we were about to switch trains the train we had to get on was closed! So then we had to somehow find the bus that goes to Camden and that took forever. Plus it started to rain! Bt the music at the club sucked and almost every guy there was flirting with every guy there?! There were So many gay guys we didn't even get hit on once! Except for the security guards who were so sexy. We actually met trilbys friend from high school there since she is also in London so that was nice. But we got lost again on the way home but finally managed to find our bus and make it back by 245.



























No comments:

Post a Comment