Thursday, January 31, 2013
January 31 2013
I woke up and worked out as always, it's easier to workout everyday when your in a routine. But I got my fastest time for my run which is a 2.5 mile course. Ill work my way up to more though. Bt I went to the London center early so that I could go to the writing center so I could get my essay proof read and it was an English teacher so obviously all his corrections were format related rather than content but it did help. Then for photography class we were going to the photographers museum but he wanted us to walk so that we could take photos on the way for our sketchbooks. I actually really enjoyed doing that I felt so artsy! But the museum itself sucked. We were so over photography by the time we got there. So we left, the teacher will never notice. When we got back we watched a movie and drank tea, I just wanted to relax. But afterwards we just made leftovers and then we found out there's a free movie at the gate cinema! It was called warm bodies and its showing at home too so I thought it would be good. But we ran to a drugstore and got candy and soda and then bought popcorn there. The cinema was so nice! There was beautiful pink and gold architectural ceilings and this big red comfy seats! The movie was so weird though it was scary, romantic, weird, and funny. Trilby and I called it a zom rom dram (zombie romantic comedy;)) but yeah it was cool though we had to join the slackers club to get a free ticket which just required us to give them our email and we found out the slackers club was for students who didn't want to homework so they went and saw a movie instead! Well good thing I don't have class tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment