Thursday, January 10, 2013
January 10 2013
I woke up and went for another beautiful morning run and got ready and went to school. I got to FaceTime with mommy this morning which was great to see her face! The class today wasn't too bad. It was contemporary photography and the teacher wasn't that boring. I actually really enjoyed the class and our discussion on the project we had to do which we had to make up on our own. We had to think of something that interested us and think of a way we can put it into photography. After class we went food shopping and made a good dinner of salad with feta, walnuts, cranberries, and vinaigrette dressing and then we bought sushi which was so good. Im starting to really miss my family and its only been a week! its hard being alone this far away with like one friend and no family. Anyways we were pretty bored after and called it a night early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment