Just like every morning I went for a run and did a workout. I actually woke up early tonight again! Maybe I'm passed sleeping in! Yay! But I started researching for my ten paged paper that's due in two weeks ....kinda nervous about that.., but then me and trilby watched this weird movie called fish tank and then cooked dinner. Dinner was a real success tonight! Grilled cheeseburgers wraps and they were delicious! We wanted to save our night out for tomorrow so earlier I decided I didn't think we should just stay in so I looked up free fun stuff to do in London at night, and I came across comedy shows which we talked about awhile ago and wanted to see one so I got directions and we were on our way after dinner and Frankie even came with us! We had the best laughs ever and we didn't even drink! Get that! But the funniest thing ever was that we had to switch trains to get to the place and as we were walking to the second train we noticed the doors were about to close. So I was like run! (Which I later found out I never said out loud...that was my first problem) so I ran onto the train and looked behind me to find the doors shut and Frankie and trilby outside the train and I was inside! I started frantically looking around for some kind of button to open the door but it was hopeless once they were closed they didn't open. So i felt like a little puppy in the window and then the train took off and I was by myself. Everyone saw what happened and I'm just hysterically laughing in the corner and then I got worried and some man told me I could get off at the next station because the next train would be coming in about four minutes. The worst part is none of us had phones so it would just be luck that I found them in the same cart on the next train! When I saw them I ran onto the train and we all started laughing hysterically. If I didn't find them I said I would just go home because there is no way I'm wandering around by myself! So we were all safe and fine and were on our way to the comedy place. It took awhile to find it and it was kind of in the slums but whatever it was something different. So we finally found it and the comedy show was in the basement if the place. The first floor was actually really nice and had a lot of old people...lol but we went in the basement and some guy says oh we have an audience tonight! Come on in! And everyone is just staring at us because clearly they don't really get audiences. And I whispered to trilby what if this Is just a comedy show for comedians!? And I was kidding when I said that but what do you know it was! It was a gig where comedians kind of test out new jokes or people who are comedians in the making. But a lot of them weren't even funny. A lot of the jokes were obviously about us being the only Americans in there and before it started they made us introduce ourselves and tell them what were studying! It was embarrassing but i didnt tell them my real name i made one up and said it was kristen! and I hated being the only audience because I felt so rude when I didn't laugh when something wasn't funny..but it was finally over and as we were walking out a guy was like you guys probably ar go tell your friends about the comedy club and how awful it was! And I was like well can you tell us where the good comedy clubs are? And one of the comedians started cracking up and gave me a high five! I felt so cool I made a comedian laugh! But afterwards we got on the wrong train of course and ended up just getting off at Piccadilly Circus and walked around. Then we took a double decker bus home! We sat on the top and the scenery was gorgeous! All the buildings were white and the architecture was amazing! But overall it was a really fun night and I'm glad we went out and did something that was free and fun! Rather than just sitting in the room!





No comments:
Post a Comment