Saturday, January 12, 2013
January 12 2013
I feel so upset today since its my dads birthday and I can't even be there for it. Ugh I miss home! But I woke up around 12 and did absolutely nothing all day! Me and trilby literally just cuddled up and watched movies (serendipity and when in Rome) so cute but it made us depressed haha. We made popcorn and later made pizza for dinner. We planned on going out and got all ready and cute and then Frankie wasn't here or anyone else and we were scared to go out by ourselves so we stayed in and watched another movie! What a waste of makeup! But we took pics anyway to make it look like we went out hahah. I felt like I was in high school again with Olivia since we always got all dressed up but had no where to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment