This morning was amazing! We got to take a boat ride across Thames to Greenwich. Right when we got to the boat there was the Eye standing in front of me! I've only seen it in shows...like Kim Kardashian riding it! Ah it was huge! I look over to my left and there was Big Ben! It was the most beautiful clock I've ever seen. The gold on it was just exquisite! I felt like I was in a movie it was unreal that I was right in front of these landmarks. The boat ride took about an hour but we were able to see London Bridge and the Tower of London where people got executed. When we stopped at Greenwich we divided into groups which I hate because that meant we had to listen to a tour guide that wouldn't shut up. I want to hear the important stuff not about stupid things about history that didn't contribute to it! There was the most beautiful buildings there and even museums like the national maritime museum The old royal naval college was the biggest building I've ever seen and of course the architecture was beautiful. We were taken to the queens house too and that was cool to be in a place where the queen lived. He then showed us the red ball that rises and drops everyday at 1pm. On top of the hill we got to stand on the western and eastern hemisphere at the same time! Some people get to do that with states but shit I got to do it with Hemispheres! Me and trilbs walked back to the train station and were able to get back all by ourselves! I was so impressed yet again with our great sense of direction! It was crazy when we got back to our apartment because right next Door was a protest by a mob of Syrian people. I was so scared and freaked out but Trilby assured me they wouldnt do anything to me. We were starving when we got back...safely...so we made leftovers from last night and then went for a run on the road where William and Kate live. Afterwards i thought it would be a good idea to walk through Hyde Park since it was still light out. It was the best idea ever because it was so beautiful! I can't believe I didn't know there was a huge pond with swans swimming all over it. Across the pond was a gazebo that we said we would check out another day. Next time I am definitely running there! I don't know why I was so scared but there were a million families there. I know to still be cautious at all times though. When we got back we did a Pinterest workout and went back to our room. Our first night out was so much funn! Our roommate grace actually went out with us so we told her we'd go to a gay bar with her... Since she's a lesbian... Hahah but we pregamed with this cheap alcohol we bought from sainsbury.. We put it in the freezer earlier and it ended up freezing... I guess it was really cheap alcohol! It was fine though after i blow dryed the bottle. Hahah but we got pretty drunk because we didn't want to buy expensive drinks at the club. I figured out all the transportation for there and back because I'm such a genius. So I wrote it all down and we kept it safe. A whole group of people actually ended up going with us which is good because I'd be scared to go with just trilby. We went to Tiger Tiger which we later found out was a 21 and over club. We danced all night but I couldn't go five seconds without some guy creeping up on me. But me and trilby literally rejected any guy that tried dancing with us which was a lot. At one point we were just dancing and we had three guys surrounding us literally just staring but it was fun teasing them hahah. We realized that London girls do not take their shoes off I was very impressed. But me and trilby were dying and by the end of the night we just had to! We got home safely on the bus and I was so relieved because I was so scared to do that. But overall it was a blast.
























































No comments:
Post a Comment