Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29 2013

This morning I woke up and workout and then got ready for class now that I have class on Tuesdays! Ugh! But it was my first day at city university and thank god trilby and grace are in my class I probably would have gotten lost! But it was in a lecture hall called oakden and there are about 100 pele in there! Biggest class I've ever been in! But we went over what we will be covering throughout the term and most of it was really familiar from psych class with mr Corcoran in high school. Our grade for the class is literally made up of a test and a paper! Now that's a lot of pressure to do good! The class is also only an hour and fifty minutes with an hour clinic at the end which is like office hours where you can ask the teacher questions. There were actually a whole group of study abroad student which made us feel more comfortable since everyone else is British. This really hot kid sat in front of us and he was from Boston so we were talking to him for a little. After class me and trilby decided to go out to dinner. I'm over the whole cooking thing already. It really is a pain in the butt it's like we have to go grocery shopping like everyday! I'm running out of ideas and I don't feel like making it anymore! I really miss mommy making dinner for us! So we went to the this nice bar place called the arc and the food was alright. I didn't really like it. Or appetizer was burnt, my flatbread had way too much mayo, but we split this double chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and that was delicious! I swear this is the last time we are splurging! But then we took the train home and did homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment