When I woke up I went for a really good run. You know those runs where your just like "wow that was a really good workout!" Yeah it was one of those and followed by a really good Pinterest workout of course. I had photography class today but we were meeting at the Victoria & Albert museum which is actually a photography museum but it has a jewelry and costume exhibit. It was so cool but we didn't get to see the costumes because all of a sudden the loudspeaker sounds and someone says that there is a fire in the building and everyone needed to exit immediately! I really wanted to hide because I feel like that's what they would do in a movie but trilby wasn't up for it.. We couldn't find our class when we went outside so we just left.. But we plan on going back because we really were enjoying it and want to see more. We stopped at the grocery store to get stuff to make dinner which was by far the best dinner ever. We made asparagus, Parmesan, chicken penne with garlic cheese bread.yum! Of course got the recipe from Pinterest. This was a big step for us because we kept buying pre cooked meat but today we bought the raw chicken breasts and cooked them ourselves! So proud! We were going to go out tonight but we decided to start going out only once a week because its starting to get expensive! So we just watched movies and hung out for the rest of the night.























No comments:
Post a Comment