Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 19 2013

This morning we went to portabello market which is a two mile long market. Our RLA Phillip bought everyone a breakfast sandwich at this bakery and it was soo good. It was absolutely freezing out I couldn't even handle how cold and painful my hands felt. But I tried to suck it up for as long as I could. The market was amazing if course as is everything here. But he showed us where George Orwell, the author of 1984, lived so that was pretty cool. He also wanted us to taste London's best orange juice so he took us to this little stand where they made it right in front of you! I didn't like it that much it was really thick And they put carrots in it? That turned me off a little, maybe I would've liked it more if I didn't see them make it. Anyway then we were able to go off on our own. The first part was all antiques and really cool old fashioned stuff like cameras and sports stuff and then the other parts were food and clothes. We didn't make it very far that's how cold it was. So we turned around and headed back and said we would come when it gets a little warmer out and when we have money because we didn't have any that day. So we went home and just cuddled up all day. It's just so freezing we can't even go anywhere! I just want it to get a little warmer. Later we ate dinner, leftovers from our delicious pasta, and then around nine we started getting ready for our big night out! Haha since we narrowed it to once a week.... But we pregamed at the house and then left around eleven to go to a club called Los locos. I heard it was good and that there were actually white people there! Yay! It was only six pounds to get in and we got a voucher for a free drink! Awesome! So right when we got there we put our coats down and went right to the bar for our free drink. We got like a coke and rum kind of drink. Then we hit the dance floor where we went like the whole night. We stayed until the club closed! And then we got lost trying to find our bus stop and ended up walking around the city for like an hour and it was freezing! Good thing I brought flat shoes in the pocket of my jacket because there's no way I could have done that in heels. It was so funny there was this group of people taking a picture and I was like let's get in! So my whole group got in there picture with them! Hilarious. Then we asked a police officer and he told us how to get to the bus stop after telling someone he was going to arrest them! Ah! So we finally made it home around 430! What a nightt

















No comments:

Post a Comment