Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6 2013

This morning we woke up and went as a group to the Columbian Market which was really cute. It was kind of like the flea market but there were so many flowers and it was small and more crowded. Me and trilby stopped at one of the little shops called Cafe Columbia because we were starving and the sandwiches in the window looked soooo good. They were all so cool and different bagel sandwiches so i ordered French Brie and Cranberry and it came on a sesame bagel with some greens on it . It was to die for and it was fairly cheap! Afterwards we walked back to the train and me and my group had to do our ethnographic study. So we went into notting hill and took pictures and observed what was going on. When I got back I looked up Catholic Churches and found one that was a five minute walk away. So I asked people to go and Frankie said he would go with me so we went and I felt so go afterwards because daddy told me to continue going to church and keep God first. I took a shower and then me and trilby watched Sliding Doors which is my new favorite movie. Now I am planning on relaxing the whole night. Goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment