Thursday, February 28, 2013
February 28 2013
Today was exhausting! I worked out early and then got ready for class. Got my period today no wonder I've been craving chocolate so much! And probably explains why I was so this today.. But for photography class we walked to this Meusem which took like an hour Nd we stopped at this market in covent garden and me trilby and Andy all bought these delicious sandwiches! I loveeee market food I wanted to buy everything! But today I realized everything is much closer than it seems! Like we walked to covent garden which took like twenty minutes on the train when we went to a club there last month. We were also not far from the eye and then Trafalgar Square popped up out of nowhere. After the Meusem, which was an exhibit on Juergen teller (very disturbing photos) we realized buckingham palace was right down the street! So we snuck away from class and went there which I'm so glad we did because I haven't gotten a chance to see it yet! So we did the whole picture thing and watched the guards which are way different in movies! They were behind the gate which we couldn't even get in to! Anyway so we eventually took the train back to the London center to work on our psych papers...very stressful. When we got back we had like an hour before our free movie at the gate in notting hill. It was another one of those slackers club movies which students get to see for free! They were showing pans labryinth but hey it was free! So of course we snuck in soda popcorn and candy! But there was a couple there and the boyfriend was so ignorant and rude Nd apparently really didn't want to be there because he made such a scene cursing and screaming during the movie! He almost got in a fight and I wanted to scream at him so bad but he was really scary and I thought he might hit me or something or wait for me outside after the movie and do something. But finally another kid got up and told the people and they came in and first thought it was us but we pointed to the guy in front of us and he started screaming and cursing again and then the worker told him they're going to call the cops and he's screaming fine do it! The poor girlfriend was trying to shut him up but apparently he said they're over anyway! So she finally gives him the keys and he leaves and the whole theater started clapping which was hilarious. But idk what happened with him or the cops. But we walked home and just hung out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment