Friday, March 1, 2013
March 1 2013
Wow it's been exactly two months! Now it really is going by fast! I'm trying to tell myself to enjoy while I can because I know I will miss it when I get home! Today we planned on going to the barbican rain room which is an art exhibit that allows you to walk through a down pour without getting wet with the use of motion detectors and stuff like that. But it's so popular and the exhibition ends on Sunday...which explains why when we got there and waited in the line for a little a worker came up to us to let us know we were at the eight hour mark! Yes eight hours....! All for a five minute walk through! We decided it wasn't worth wasting a whole day and that the next rain storm we would go out and hold umbrellas over each other... Although we could've gotten a really cool picture but oh well. So we decided to go to the hair salon because I've been wanting to get my hair fixed...the front Is just way too long compared to the back. So I went and told them and they said they would fix it and give me a wash for ten pounds so I agreed and they did a really nice job. They really concentrate when they do it...both times the guy sat down at eye even with my hair and was so focused! So I was happy afterwards. We made some pizza for dinner and then had our Harry potter walk that our RLA emailed us about that was only for Arcadia students so. Obviously net since it was free..well we hated the tour guide because he told us so many pointless and boring stories when we just wanted to see where things in movies took place! Not to mention it was about ten degrees out and I had to pee the whole time! Besides that we got to see the most beautiful night scene of London bridge, St. Paul's cathedral, and the Shakespeare globe theater. I definitely want to go there with a guy it was so romantic! When we got back we obviously used the bathroom... And then made tea and popcorn and watched a movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment