Oh my gosh it's been exactly one month since we've arrived in London! Can't believe I've made it a whole month. I miss my family sooo much though I just keep thinking about the moment I get off the plane and my family will standing there! But that's not until another two and a half months. But today we went to the library to get our readings done for psychology. We felt like the new students because it was our first time at city's library and we just didn't have a clue. We were so nervous! But we finally got settled , found the books we needed, and did our work.on our way back we stopped at the grocery store and got dinner for tonight. I went for a run and did my workout right when we got back because it was going to get dark soon. We had to rush after and eat our dinner quick which was delicious! We used our leftover pasta but bought Mediterranean roasted vegetables and this chicken and it was so good! We drank some chardonnay at dinner and while we we getting ready so we were just a little tipsy hahah. But we were meeting trilbys friend inaki for drinks at this hotel called me london and it was so beautiful and modern! But he was so cool he's from Spain and lives in London and he's in the fashion industry. He goes to fashion shows all the time and he said if he knew we were here earlier he could have gotten us tickets to one since fashion week is soon! But then we got talking and he was like well if you do end of studying in Milan Italy just let me know because I know a lot of people there that you could talk to or maybe work for or you could come work for us! Ahhhh I definitely need to keep in contact with him! He bought all our drinks too! Afterwards we all went for sushi which was sooo good! And of course we got lost on our way back. We literally had no idea where we are like usually we have some sort of clue but not this time. So we ended up taking a cab which cost ten pounds each. I spent almost fifty dollars tonight! Well I'm certainly going to be living off of eggs and cereal for the next week...






No comments:
Post a Comment