Friday, February 8, 2013
February 7 2013
Thursdays are always good days for some reason! But I had a nice workout and then got ready for class. On the way to the train station me and trilby had to stop at rynmans to get a flash drive for our photography class. So we got to class and it was just a workshop day where we worked on our sketch books and printed photos. We also handed in our five page essays thank god I'm done with that. But he was really impressed with my photos! He loved the fact and gave me props that i just walked up to random people and asked if I could take their pictures because I love close ups of funky looking people. But after class we went to this Chinese restaurant because we didn't feel like cooking and I didn't finish my fried rice so that meant I had leftovers for tomorrow night! Score! When we got back we watched a movie and then had cravings for froyo whoopss so obviously we went and it was the best. We got back and watched another movie and then went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment