Friday, February 15, 2013
February 15 2013
Me and trilby have been planning this day for weeks! Shoppingggggg!!!! We wanted to go to one store and one store only... Primemark! Best store ever and I might die without it when I go back home, on the way there we witnessed something so scary! On the tube this lady got on and sat down and then this scary black guy with a huge scar across his forehead sat down next to her and literally just stared at her. She had to feel his eyes burning right through her! But all of a sudden he gets up and leans over in her face and is chanting something to her and she tried to move over and get away from him but he blocked her off! She looked terrified but then he just stopped and got off the train. None of the other men even helped her I was so surprised but I was terrified and me and trilby couldn't stop thinking and talking about it . You had to be there. But when we got to prime mark we were in heaven. My basket was filled within the first five minutes and we were still at the front. Everything is sooo cute and sooo cheap! We were there for three hours! I spent 44 pounds I was proud of myself..the last six pounds was on a bottle for Deborah who's party is tomorrow, were pretty excited about staying in a hotel...who knows why it's just exciting! But we got back and just hung out for the rest of the night. We didn't want to go out..we spend enough money already... I also topped off my phone because a month has been up since I got it and my Oyster card should be due soon too...ugh more money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment