Fridays are always my lazy days because I never feel like doing anything! So when I woke up I went up to the lounge and watched tv for like the first time since I've been here. They actually have desperate housewives here so I was glad to see an American show! But afterwards I worked on my psych reading and notes and then worked out. I made my fried rice and a hummus and cucumber wrap that was delicious! That's my new dinner every night! So we then decided we were gonna go to a bar with Frankie and Jenn so we pregamed here for awhile and then went. We decided to stay local too and check out the bars near us so we went to the champion. I hated it! Everyone was soooo stuck up. The guys were so snooty in their khakis and gay sweaters it was so annoying. But overall the night was fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment