Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 6 2013

Ugh today is my early class today. So I woke up around eight and got ready and we headed to the London center for class. Afterwards I had to get straight on the train and head to white city because we were going to the BBC television center for journalism today. I never even heard of the place before today but it was so cool! I got to see where they did the news forecast and taped shows like dancing with the stars and got to see the celebrity dressing rooms and I even sat in the same seat David Beckham sat! Amazing. It was about a two hour tour and at the end they had this mini quiz show which of course I volunteered to be on. First two girls got to act as anchor women and read off the prompter and then it was our turn! They showed a clip from a show and then we had to focus on all the little details.. I didn't know that beforehand... But then she asked us questions and the first person to buzz got the answer. I didn't win but I did get all the questions right that regarded what people were wearing...guess I'm right for a fashion major;) after the tour I went back to the London center to get some work done which I'm glad I did because I feel like it is way harder to get work done in my room. But when I came back I ate dinner, worked out, and went to bed!



























No comments:

Post a Comment