Monday, February 25, 2013

February 22 2013

Well today was literally the best day ever! It was the day of the fashion show! However, our tickets still had not come in yet so we just hoped they could do something about it there. So we dressed up all cute which was fun and headed to somerset house which is where London fashion week took place all week. So basically we sat in the same room that Anna winfour and Tom ford sat in! Ah! So we got there and eventually we were directed to the box office where we got our tickets but had to switch them to the 3:00 catwalk wince we already late for the 11:00 one. That meant we had 4 hours to spare! But no worries, we actually bought tickets for shop and catwalk which meant we got to shop in the stores with all the fancy designer stuff. I tried on a 1500 pound jacket! It was beautiful. But in the middle was a building where they gave away all this free stuff. There were hot guys walking around with free Greek yogurt, and diet cokes, and chocolates. I bought a 15 bracelet and now I will always remember I got it in London:) because the bracelets were all packaged with a town like New York or Paris, but I obviously got the London one. There was a huge Elizabeth Arden section where they were giving 10 pound makeovers and then you get ten pounds off any product. I was going to do it but I decided to get something that would last longer,,,like the bracelet. We also got Elle magazines for only a pound! Eventually 2:30 came around and so we got in line for the catwalk. We got front row seats!!! Ahhh! It was the best experience ever.the clothes and jewelry were amazing! I wanted everything! But the show lasted a out 45 minutes and on our way out they gave out more chocolate. Yum! And then if you have a phone from Vodafone you got free red nail polish so i got that too! On our way home we couldn't stop smiling it was just so cool! I also picked up my package today from my mom finally! Best package ever because it had a bunch of brownies and chocolates in it and a beautiful card that made me cry! Afterwards we were craving pizza so we ordered dominoes and watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment