Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 5 2013

Today I woke up and got right down to business. I got ready and headed to the London center to get some work done before class. I also had to go to the writing center again to get my paper revised before I turn it in on Thursday! But afterwards me and trilby went to city university for our psych class which was pretty boring. Today is my first day practicing with the soccer team! I decided if I leave right after class I can still make practice for about an hour and a half. I can't believe I found the place because it was fairly far from the university and kind of in the ghetto so I was pretty scared since I was alone. But I found out it is in zone 3 and my Oyster card is only for zones 1 and 2 so either I have to find a bus that goes there or I have to pay every week for a ticket to get there. What a pain! So it felt so good to play again! The coach told me that he could tell I was a good player Nd that if I came to the games I would definitely get playing time! Most of these girls were older though like 25 years old! They are still allowed to play when they are in graduate school here. But there was a girl from New York there also so that was a little comforting! Too bad I can't make the games though since I have two classes on Wednesdays which is when they are. But I got home safetly and ate dinner since I was starving! I spent the rest of the night doing homework as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment