Wednesday, February 20, 2013
February 20 2013
Ugh I woke up cranky today! Every one was just getting on my nerves and I just wanted to go home all day. The most boring class ever was today, intro to British art, where a monotone guy goes through a PowerPoint presentation and talks about art for 3.5 hours. Can't get any worse than that. I didn't have journalism today because our visit to the guardian on Monday counted as class so that was good! I went to the grocery store after class and then the pharmacy. Later I did my workout which made mean little less cranky. The scenery can do that..it literally just puts you in a better mood! I love running around 430 because the sun is setting over the lake with all the swans and birds. Ever since Sunday it's been getting dark later like around 545ish I love it! Afterwards I took a shower and made some dinner And basically hung out the rest of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment