Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11 2013

Love not having classes on mo days! I woke up and it was snowing so I really didn't want to run in the freezing cold so I figured that I would go play soccer tonight for intracity which is the intramural team. So I got some homework done and then did an AB workout. I left around 430 because I had to go to city first and purchase a sports card for ten pounds and that is what allows me to play. Then I walked to islington academy and what do you know I see Dylan from my school there! Then I saw Sofie thank god because it was all guys! And playing intramurals with guys is like pro ball. They get so into it! But I played really good I was like the "new girl". A couple of them actually came up to me and told me that I was a really good player so I felt pretty good. Then all these Nigerian guys were hitting on me and asking me for my number Pshh definitely didn't give it to them. But I was so cranky on the way home it just takes forever to get there and I'm going again on Thursday ugh. The things I do to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment