Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 18 2013

This morning I woke up and worked right away because I normally don't have class today but for my journalism class we were visiting the guardian which is a big newspaper here. I thought the visit would be more interesting but it was actually very boring since we weren't allowed to tour the building. So we basically just sat in a room for two hours while this lady talked about the paper. A national editor also spoke to us and did some Q&A. They were going to show us a small part of the building but Katie asked me earlier if I wanted to go stalk fashion week because today the Burberry tents for the show were being set up in Kensington gardens which is right near where I live...or so we thought.. So we told the teacher we had another class to go to and we ditched! We took the train and looked everywhere for the tents and we could not find them! There is Kensington square, Kensington gardens, and Kensington which we were unaware of. So we had no idea, and it was a big fail. But I had intramural soccer after so I had to take the train all the way back to where we started. Soccer went well I scored a sick goal and the whole place was like ohhhhhh and everyone came up to me and high fived me. I felt so cool haha. But I got back made myself some soup and did homework for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment