Early class today! The train wasn't too bad but I still manage to get all flustered and start sweating only because no matter what were always packed sardines on the tube in the mornings. But for class we went to the Tate Britain museum which I actually really enjoyed. I have a favorite artist now, William turner! We've been studying him a lot lately so I'm really becoming keen on his works. I got an A on my paper too! And these teachers, especially this one, are always saying how they barely give out A's and I go one!!! So proud! It's harder to get an A here because they start from zero and you earn the points as opposed to the American system where they start at 100 and take away points.
I had journalism class right after but my teacher was an hour late! That's annoying! But it ended around 530. So since it was Ash Wednesday I wen right to church since its only a five minute walk from my school and got my ashes. When I got back I made myself some ramen noodles and watched Ted with trilby. I got to FaceTime with Lauren and my grandma today so that was nice. It always makes me happier when I see my family's faces. I miss them!






No comments:
Post a Comment