Yes yes we all know it's valentines day, but of course I'm alone! However as I was going out the door for my run I noticed three roses taped on the door and three notes that said happy valentines day... Here is a rosé just because... And we found out they were from Frankie because a while ago we told him we wanted just one flower on valentines day and he got them! How cute! But trilby got this huge flower arrangement from her boyfriend and that was just adorable. After working out I got ready for class. Today we were going to the national portrait gallery which I loved! I'm so fascinated with portraits and I think I'm going to do my project on that. But on the way home we went grocery shopping. We needed ingredients for our cookies that we were going to make! We have to have sweets on valentines day... Soo we watched titantic made some pizza and then afterwards made our cookies. I was so proud they turned out really good! I've never successfully made homemade cookies before! Yay us!



No comments:
Post a Comment