Monday, February 4, 2013

February 3 2013

I went out and juggled today! For about an hour it was nice to get some touches on the ball. Around 430 I went to church of course because its Sunday.. But afterwards I decided I should probably get some homework done but god sent me a sign not to do it because Lauren decided that would be a good time to FaceTime! Haha so we talked for awhile until I told her I really had to get some work done because I had to start getting ready for the Super Bowl! So I got a little reading done...better than nothing. And then we started getting ready. We also started drinking our wine and I definitely got a little tipsy. And then we thought it would be fun to take people's alcohol from the kitchen because most of them have been in the for a while so we figured why should it be sitting around! Hahah whoops! After all that sneaking around we finally left for saddlers bar where we bought our tickets online. It was only six pounds for a meal, a drink, and to watch the game. The bar is actually a student bar for our school so we figured it would be a chance to meet people outside our Arcadia group. We were pretty buzzed when we got there lol oops only because we didn't want to have to buy drinks there! But soon enough a whole group of guys were sitting at our table talking and laughing the whole night with us! Oh yeeah I forgot we were there for the Super Bowl... I chose to root for the ravens because daddy was...always go with who daddy cheers for.. But we decided to act like die hard football fans so everyone was all asking us questions about what was going on...as if we had a clue... Hahah but then at the half time show nobody seemed to excited for beyonce...but that's my girl!!! These people were crazy so me and trilby just got up and started dancing and singing to all her songs while everyone just stared...tough crowd... Oh well we were having fun! But around four me and trilby thought it was idea to leave but we had no idea it was that late. We were planning to leave after the half time show but then those guys were a good time so we stayed! Of course we got lost and somehow ended up in Piccadilly Circus which is the only place we know what bus to take! Thank god! So four thirty rolls around and were finally back at our room snuggled in bed. Too bad trilby has class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment