Monday, February 25, 2013
February 23 2013
I didn't do much today! Just homework and then I was going to workout but my iPod was dead and I can't run without it so I went to the park and juggled for like an hour and a half. For some reason I felt really alone today. I think I'm sick of being with the same person everyday. I can't wait because in two weeks a bunch if guys from the soccer team are coming for spring break so ill get to see some familiar faces. But after that me and trilby went to the store because we were going to make that chicken and asparagus pasta again. Let me tell you it was even better this time! So now we have dinner for like the next week since its a big pan. But we were going to go to this club later but we didn't so a bunch of us just hung out in the basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment