Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 4 2013

So today I had intentions of working on my paper all day... But it didn't go so well. I feel like I have to go to the London center if I want to concentrate because I get really distracted when I'm trying to do work in my room. I did get a different paper done though so that was good. I went to intracity also today. But only ten people showed up! But that just means I got to play the whole three hours.the coach of the women's team was actually there today in place of the guy who usually supervises but he's like 25 so he's cool to talk to and stuff. But he was saying if the team had me and this other girl who went back to America they would be soo good. I was so flattered! But I really did kill it while I was playing. Like I scored so many goals and they were nice shots! Plus I think my foot work is getting better too. But when I got back I made some grilled cheese and ramen while FaceTiming Lauren and then me and trilby watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment